Accounting & Tax Services

1910 S State Rd 7
Miramar, FL 33023
[email protected]

We are a small highly experienced professional team providing accounting support & business improvement to businesses, professionals, entrepreneurs.

Please Call Us: (754) 484-1120

Individual Tax Returns

Resident, non-resident alien, dual status alien, multi-states.

Business Tax Returns

Sole proprietor, LLC, S corp, C corp, Partnership, Liquidation, Trust, Sales/Use tax, Business property tax, Employment tax.

Gift/Estate /Fiduciary & Trust

Not sure about the tax effect on a large purchase or investment? Want to provide the same quality of life to your heir? Call to make an appointment for the tax and estate planning service.

Foreign International Tax Returns

Residents with foreign investment, foreign-owned US Corporation, non-residents/foreign company engaged in a US business need to file tax return. Residents have foreign bank and financial account need to disclose in the informational report.

Amended Tax Returns

You should file an amended tax return if you need to correct any piece of information that will alter your tax calculations. You can use an amended return to make corrections to your filing status, dependents, income, deductions, or tax credits.